shooting on the fly

On my commute I always carry one of my cameras. These photos were taken while commuting, using a variety of my cameras (some old, some new, some shiny and expensive, some cheap and crappy). Be it by bus, train, car or walking along the street, mostly in San Francisco or the East Bay, these are shots taken from the hip, quickly but purposefully composed, or somewhere in between----but all taken on the fly...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Alley off California Street, downtown San Francisco
Olympus XA camera, Agfa APX100 film, DiXactol Ultra developer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool pic! This is something the members of my forums would be very interested in seeing so feel free to post about it and other photos of yours. We are always looking for more great photographers to join in the discussion!

March 20, 2008 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home