shooting on the fly

On my commute I always carry one of my cameras. These photos were taken while commuting, using a variety of my cameras (some old, some new, some shiny and expensive, some cheap and crappy). Be it by bus, train, car or walking along the street, mostly in San Francisco or the East Bay, these are shots taken from the hip, quickly but purposefully composed, or somewhere in between----but all taken on the fly...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


San Francisco bay in deep, late afternoon fog
Taken from Fort Baker, near Sausalito

Often when the traffic downtown seems bad I'll commute over the Golden Gate Bridge instead to get to my east bay home.
This day the fog was thick, and beautiful

Rolleiflex 2.8E Planar camera, Kodak Plus-X film

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another really nice shot !
Its such peaceful picture,
A pleasure to view !
Best Regards,
Richard Alan Mulford

July 25, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger jannx said...

Hi Richard, this is one amazing shot.. but I have to ask.. who takes a TLR to work "just in case"? LoL , now I know!

July 30, 2007 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home