shooting on the fly

On my commute I always carry one of my cameras. These photos were taken while commuting, using a variety of my cameras (some old, some new, some shiny and expensive, some cheap and crappy). Be it by bus, train, car or walking along the street, mostly in San Francisco or the East Bay, these are shots taken from the hip, quickly but purposefully composed, or somewhere in between----but all taken on the fly...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Agfa APX25.....for free?

Head's up. In the spirit of fun and photo-related facts I plan, over the next several months, to post trivia-like questions in the same spirit as my friend Joe Reifer has here:

http://www.joereifer.com/words/?p=112

I have a decent stock of 35mm bulk-loaded rolls of the much-treasured and impossible-to-find Agfa APX25 and will be giving away a roll with every correct or most clever answer.

Stay tuned....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rich -

Giving stuff away is fun -- it's interesting to see who's paying attention. And if you have as many contestants as I did, I'll have a 50/50 chance of scoring some film! :D

Cheers,

Joe

January 19, 2007 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home